August 15, 2007

*clears the cobwebs away with a broom*

Heya people, have been really slack lately in updating my blog ..

Nothing much, just been revising for oncoming exams. But before that, I just want to say 2 things:

1) I don't cry to get sympathy.
2) Its finally over.

Celebrated Faizah's b-day on Tues on advance (actual is 17 Aug, same as my sis), our group of girls and guys were there, except for Bo Song, who overslept I think. Was worried that she may not want to turn up, but luckily cover wasn't blown hoho. Soft chocolate cake from Pine Garden was scrumptious .. We got her a pair of Havannas (sp) from NewUrbanMale .. actually Clara bought it so we all chipped in. Glad that she enjoyed it ..

I think we're just going with Pizza Hut for my sis .. GST go up, so can't go restaurant le haha

Revision is a chore. No GE for 2 days 2 hrs is a BORE. God, I nearly died. So was on Forums making my presence known lol. I don't like Essme.

My Guide is coming along fine, I'm going to run through the maps to check my coordinates again when server is up in .. 2 hrs! Woot! Hope they don't extend it -_-

Ciao for now ..

Song on front page - I've been listening to this on repeat for like the past 2 days .. haiz .. dilemma sucks ..

No comments: