June 08, 2008

First off, pics.















Mine and Dino's dessert, ice cream topped with various stuff (me) ice kachang with stuff below (hers) at Seoul Garden the week before. She loved her yam, I loved my choc chip ice cream with mint .. ain't had it for years.















2pcs Crispy chicken set at Changi Airport's Terminal 3's Popeyes last Saturday when my mum, brother and I sent my old maid off home. I liked the chicken, but found it a bit too oily .. and the bread .. a wee bit on the salty side, tho my mum said the butter made it taste good. Ps: Things are expensive there .. 6+ to 7+ per set .. not counting the side (biscuits)

I know I've been lazy. Yeah, last update was on 3rd June -_- But I've still been busy. Work is good, well I still make small mistakes here and there but I'm getting better. Then just yesterday I started on a different job .. checking files. Ayup, which means I have my own cubicle for now .. til they decide to change my job scope again. So now I only do counter work when I'm covering for my colleagues during lunch time.

Bought 2 muffins today, from Raffles Xchange. They're nice, airy affairs, the banana almond was good but the double chocolate chip really sucked. Come Friday, HR's gonna have a fac outing again .. and I'm looking forward to it. I think I really need a break.

And I would rant about the new maid .. cept some have already heard my woes. Oh well lols.

No comments: