November 11, 2008

Lab fun~

Everytime Tuesdays loom near, I go into an emo mood, sorta. This week, today isn't helped that blues are on me already, so anything more puts me in an in-balance. Anyways, just wanted to share what happened during IT3505 lab today.

We were all logged on HeuCampus cos Mr Lim insisted that he would only take attendance from there, and then he started to pm us:





























































































As you can see .. Lue Song is quite the artist lols. We were playing around with pgp files, following the lecture on Cryptography, then this lab practical was just to test our understanding of the topic. About the beep thing .. we were supposed to hear a beep if the files were encrypted correctly, but nobody was sure how to.

SENGP presentation today .. ok, so last minute work sucks. Everyone knows that. Especially when someone's desktop crashes and I have to be the one who does the ppt slides with input from Notepad, because said someone's laptop has trial version of micro ppt so view is possible but not edit. Which was what I was doing late into the night yesterday,churning out the slides. Then because of timetables clashes, no time to rehearse (for Chris and me) this morning. So kena grill by teacher and can't answer = my fault? Who were the ones who let one whole week pass by without deciding anything and only giving me answers like "We'll discuss and let you know" Hell yeah, end up last minute scramble.

Shucks, 3 tests next week for me, all quizzes. Global Supply Chain ICA1 tomorrow and I'm not fully ready. Someone kill me.

No comments: