February 18, 2009

my papers finished today, yay~ I'm done with exams, excuse me while I burn my books :D

10 more days til Marvin comes back, does anyone wanna come with me to Changi n welcome him back? ^^ maybe have like a reception or something, haha. then go makan atFish&Co!! I miss the fish there =x or go Popeyes at T3 hmm ..

less than 2 months til I graduate, do I feel happy/sad/bittersweet, I have no idea. Ofc, hope to graduate with everyone, and hope my grades can make it. jobs/uni .. still have no idea, still unprepared, still taking each day as it comes (some people call that sloth/laidback but hey, sorry if I don't feel the need to stress myself)

2 months ++ before I turn the dreaded 20. Eeeek. I hate the feeling of getting older. Don't ask my why, but I just wanna stay forever 18 =x And then after this well, milestone? can I call it that? what next .. career/studies/marriage. Which is the norm, and I don't really like following norms, but what to do, society has shaped our paths pretty much to follow a de rigour route, something Singaporeans are used it. Or, I could go travelling around the world and hmm, find myself? :p But first I'd have to find a money tree or a plot of gold bars to finance it.

emo gal listen emo songs lol, been listening to this playlist:

Jason Wade of Lifehouse - You Belong To Me
Counting Down The Days - Natalie Imbruglia
Colin Raye - I Can Still Feel You
P.Diddy ft Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You
Daniel Bedingfield - Never Gonna Leave Your Side
Lost - Michael Buble

ah well. 10 days feel so long. anyways, check out the lyrics below ^^


Michael Buble - Lost

I can't believe it's over
I watched the whole thing fall
And I never saw the writing that was on the wall
If I'd only knew
The days were slipping past
That the good things never last
That you were crying

Summer turned to winter
And the snow it turned to rain
And the rain turned into tears upon your face
I hardly recognize the girl you are today
And God I hope it's not too late
It's not too late

Chorus:
'Cause you are not alone
I'm always there with you
And we'll get lost together
Until the light comes pouring through
It's when you feel like you're done
And the darkness has won
Babe, you're not lost
When your world's crashing down
And you can't bear the cross
I said, babe, you're not lost

Life can show no mercy
It can tear your soul apart
It can make you feel like you've gone crazy but you're not
Things have seemed to change
There's one thing that's still the same
In my heart you have remained
And we can fly fly fly away

Repeat Chorus

I said, baby, you're not lost (x4)

No comments: