September 28, 2007

In the end, we didn't celebrate my mum's b-day at all, as she, my dad and brother were down with cough. Nothing much happened this few weeks, rather uneventful really.

Got my craving for brownie satisfied yesterday, when she bought one home from Megabytes. The quality is better than the one at school, more nuts on top and drizzles of chocolate sauce; but for $2.20 for a triangular slice .. as compared to the one at school, with lesser toppings, but with ice cream and its a nice square size .. I'll leave you to it.

Have been very, and I mean extremely out of sync lately. For no reason I'd take out old photo albums and flip through them with no aim in mind. X Japan soothes my mind now more than those pop/r&b tracks ever could. Not even Josh Groban songs, which I love, help much. If I were to utter out loud the thoughts that go through my head, most probably I'd be admitted to TTSH asap.

Mooncakes festival went by, did any of you celebrate it? My mum bought the annual snow skin mooncakes, with lotus seed filing. Next year maybe we'll go for green tea instead.

Bored outta my mind now, gonna say ciao.

No comments: