September 09, 2007

Went with my mum to her office today to help finish her report, left the house about 11am. Alighted at Bonavista MRT station, and took bus 95 to Science canteen at NUS, but Mega bytes, the new cafe there wasn't open =(

Hopes for a nice lunch (and brownie) dashed, we walked all the way up to YIH, but the canteen there was closed; only Subway and Cheers was open. Braved the long queue, and ordered a-foot-long honey oats subs with bacon, turkey and ham, and 2 double chocolate chip cookies as compensation for the brownie :D

Was literally starving by the time I reached my mum's office .. Mowed my way through my half of the subs, simply closed my eyes and ate the tomato, olive and cucumber ><, then started on the report at 1pm.

Ended about 6 plus pm, after several times of editing/saving .. my mum's Excel files couldn't open on my laptop (some data was so damaged the file was auto-repaired), and my desktop computer is chucking fits again, so we had back-ups on her email and desktop.

God, I swear I do NOT, ever, want to see Excel again. Uggh.

Rushed home to catch the Chinese Emperor show on Channel U, only missed 5 mins~

Off to play GE now, ta!

No comments: