August 25, 2008

CW yesterday was uber fun! Joined Legends when they invited me. DF and gang tried to take rio, but phailed, lols. Still looking for a job, still no luck, ah well, if it comes to staying at home throughout this one month .. whee~ But with recent big ticket purchases, my bank account's dwindling =x

Anyhow, last Saturday I went to Tangs to exchange an Elle bag I'd bought for $89. Ended up choosing three bags from MEL, and got myself a watch from Denni as well:
















My bags, and the little bag with my watch below:
















And now, manga. I'm reading 100% Perfect Girl at the moment, waiting for D.Gray-man/Midnight Secretary/Hanatsuki Hime. I wish they'd get the manga/anime uploaded and scanslated faster, so I wouldn't have to wait.

That's about all, prolly won't be updating so soon.

P.S: Saph, Seth, you guys rock! Nice to see you haven't forgotten me, haha. Holler on msn if yall need me ^^

No comments: