August 16, 2008

Let's trash this out .. since it had to come to this.

A few FACTS. As known to those who went for the meeting yesterday. Want to twist my words and say, " oh you're trying to pin us down", to which I refer you to this thread here
My reply is same as that on sGe forums, except I have more to add on my own blog.

1) HR had a meeting yesterday, among SG members.
2) Split tables before the meal already. Each to his/her own camp.
3) Hard enough to talk/hear in a public area, much less make self heard. But moja was trying his best, and what did some of you guys on the other end do? Talk, laugh, have your own convo. Already overriding respect and authority.
4) The challenge was from DF. "If IXL in the fac, then I will leave" I asked you was that an ultimatum, you said no. Then what was it other than a clear statement what you're gonna do?

Now, I'll address my thoughts on DF, and your gang.

1) Won't go into detail about what was mentioned during the meeting, but really, DF, you think you did a much better job when you were RL? I never saw any SS about what were the loot, who got the loot, sqd members. Only when asked, then you posted 3 images on Griffon and said, those 3 pictures is more than a thousand words, or something to that effect. So 3 images can cancel out the OTHER images not posted? An excuse to keep quiet aka divert attention from other issues to pacify those people who've been asking for what's theirs? Wow, talk about multitasking.
2) The reason why I raised the issue about your other pilot (the one who doesn't go to outings) is because even if step down as DL, I think its pretty serious if someone as guailan (from what I heard) as your pilot is piloting your account. Your account that as a player was important to HR, as council member as DL as someone who had authority (and we never thought you would abuse it either til you kept quiet on so many raids). Until you showed your true colours yesterday night.
3) Secret meeting after that. Not surprising, since you also had a secret meeting a few days ago prior to yesterday's meeting and got all the RL to step down. Great job! How influential! For someone who said "I will not pull anyone from HR" you have already stepped on your own foot when some followed you. Are more to follow? Think I can guess who will go with my 2 eyes closed.
4) To ah ma. You guys want to show you guys can make it on your own, go ahead. Since you're aflush with GOL loot, orbs and funds, you can do what you like, and nothing much we can do about it.
5) "secure a position in Legends?" In all the factions I've been in, I have yet to contribute anything before I join. Never for DefendeRz, nor ReBeLaTion nor Crusaders nor HR. And that's not about to change. GOL tactics as a bribe? Puh-lease. You think people don't go because they don't know how it works? ZZ. Ask Einwind why he doesn't drop ELN anymore, then.

Bah. Bandying words was never my strong suit, even if I'm blunt about my words.

Below is a slideshow that I created from the 40+ SS from a convo with DF and STW ytd morning. Being awake til 5am is no joke! After meeting was already tired from all the testosterone flying around. But this will save me from repeating things I'm sick of hearing again.

Click here

No comments: