October 30, 2008

BRIAN!!!!

bwahaha, your blog NEEDS more work lols. Its literally shouting "I NEED MORE POSTS" Get on it! :p XDXD But I'll still link you (don't murder me)

Anyways. EAIPJ presentation went well .. I think. Dunno why I bother to prepare lil speech notes in the morning. Ms Cher said she likes my presentation style because (direct quote) "Its different from the others. The impression you give me is very steady and calm. You are very sure of what you're trying to say. I can imagine you in a manager position."

>< Yeah, me a manager. ROFL. 1000 years later, maybe. I hate being in an office, uggh.

No NAPFA later, I changed the booking to Monday. Which frees up my time later. Maybe I'll go visit Jas.

Obama for president. Oh man. I still don't like him, even if he was a white guy. Nothing against blacks, just that he can talk, yes, but can he walk the talk? Do what he promises? Oh well, its the Americans who're gonna get the direct impact shortly. I prefer McCain, but ah well, we can all say goodbye to FTAs and such.

No comments: