October 30, 2008

GE Updates

First, I finally got a vet ATP and my Edward turned vet a while ago.



















Above: My Elektra posing with my Kanda. This was when I still had a Candlestick =x

Next, my cute pet:
















Hatched it after 3 days ^^ But I only use him sparingly, because pet food is expensive. And like some of you already know, I've broken 3 Hellspit already T_T So now I've been broading for like 2 weeks, but still nobody has a nice rapier to sell me =(

School wise .. omfg I'm so screwed for Entrepreneurship .. my group can't come up with a decent business idea, and if this goes on we'll be super behind the others, haiz. EAIPJ .. I'm doing ok I guess, gonna churn out .aspx pages later.

On Monday, I went for an outing~ Marina Square's Interesting Appetites (<3 the Frankenstein Mudpie)



















Dark choc powder on the top, peppermint and choc icr cream, then a layer of biscuit below, with drizzles of choc fudge, nuts, marshmellows and raisins. And best of all? It only costs $7.90 :)

More pics of the food when I get em.

Stay alive peeps!

No comments: