November 12, 2007

Home alone! Or not.

The whole family will be off to KL, Malaysia for a 4D3N stay from Wed to Sun at Swiss Garden Hotel, then Times Square. I say whole, but actually its sans the maid and me. Which means, I can go ballistic on the comp. Which means, x2 exp. Forgotten Territory grinding. FULL TRAINING. Chiong all the way. Granado Espada FTW!!

Mum set aside some money for us two to survive at home til they come back. I'm thinking chocolatey dinners for some reason. Muahah. Naruto-wise, I watched the fillers til eps 212, then jumped to Shippuden, am at eps 18 now. Neji suddenly became oh-my-gosh-super HAWT when he's grown up. 2nd on the list of hot guys in Naruto! First of course is Kakashi-sensei.

GE wise .. on Sunday, we showed Vivaldi who's the best. Moja and the rest of the vets and pros went and whacked EliteVietNam (EVN) upside down by taking their colonies. Of course they tried to get it back but we pawned them totally. So, Vivaldi 11/11 results: Hellraiders - 4 colonies. Equals a hp buff of 27%. I so lurve this faction :D I think by next Sun we can totally kick the Viets off the server. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Last but not least - new skin! Marshmellows! Best dipped in hot chocolate on rainy days, especially now that its the rainy season til Jan. Huhu. FREEZE-ness. Uggh.

No comments: