November 06, 2007

Reflections ..

CW on Sunday was fun, we were mostly getting targeted by EVN, who kept attacking our colony up to the last min. Moja split us into squads, so while squad 2 (me included) defended Deso Cliff, squad 1 went to try and get a colony at Katovic Snowfield. In the end we didn't have enough time, although we almost got it, while squad 1 and 2 alternatively warped back to defend. One day we shall kick Viets off the server.

Because of secondary sch students coming over to the poly for some camp session, I get a whole week of holiday! Yayness. But, I still have to go back for Econs. Bah humbug. Otherwise the whole week I can dedicate my time to GE =)

Went home during the 3 hr break today as usual, while on the train I sat beside a mother holding her little boy. The baby was small, cute, but he had a tape of sorts attached to his upper lip. If I'm not wrong, the little one just had a surgery to correct his cleft palate, because he was hiccuping all the way through, and smelled like he just came from the hospital.

Then, headed to 7 Eleven to get some snacks. There was a long queue, with kids and adults alike waiting for their turn. Was getting quite unhappy by the time I reached the front. But, the auntie at the counter greeted me amicably in a friendly manner. Was surprised to get such a response by then. Previous staff were always dour, stuffing your purchase into the plastic bag roughly; but this one made a difference.

Have yet to redo my part of the ITIPJ proposal, need to get it going.

Ta for now.

No comments: