November 19, 2007

This is what my sis handed me late last night, went to bed late so I'd no time to post this:

A Kakashi keychain!! For RM 6.90 only hoho. Yayness ^_^ I'd have put it on my pencilcase but I was afraid the plastic would break, so he's just hanging in my cupboard. So I can open the cupboard anytime I want to daydream XD

Today, I'm sadded.

First, I slipped and fell just outside my room. Not flat on my face but on my back. Mum says I broke my neck. Dad says I've musta torn a muscle. Which as things go, its the later, because every slight movement of my neck makes a spot in my back hurt like crazy nuts. Its a pain standing, sitting, lying down .. yeah you get the drift. Mum says I should go for tui-na. Eek. But if its gonna hurt the whole week, I'm going to have to take the risk.

Second, Robin screwed his presentation big time. The things he said and the things we rehearsed in lab were TOTALLY different. Like yeah I was expecting him to screw up, but damn couldnt he just prove everyone wrong this one time? Apparently not. I was so disappointed, he added/edited/minus-ed things that didn't belong there in the first place. For fuck's sake! I HATE YOUR IMPROMPTU PRESENTATIONS YOU BLOODY BUGGER!

I hate Mondays. Rawr. *grumble*

Here's two videos, one from Naruto's opening theme and the other from Naruto Shippuden.



No comments: