February 27, 2008

Exams .. over!

3 papers are all done ^^

Compared to last time 5 papers .. this time I slacked off on the last paper but ah well, guess I'm becoming accustomed to exams =x I think I put in my best effort for Econs and SENGP, hopefully my grades will be ok.

And tomorrow, our class is going ice skating @ Jurong East .. kind of like a get-together since we will all be splitting for TEP, IPP, some going Beijing, others studying first ... so it will be a long time before we will see each other again.

Myself, on 3rd March I have a TEP briefing at 8am





No holidays anyway. And I'm still waiting for updates on these anime: Saiunkoku Monogatari II, Bleach, Naruto, Rosario + Vampire.

Hoping there will be season 3 for Rozen Maiden: Traumend. Meanwhile, I'm watching Ah! My Goddess and Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.

Ta for now.

I feel like I'm drifting further and further away from him ..

No comments: