February 28, 2008

Icy cold fun~

Met the group at Jurong East, in the end the guys decided to fly kite so it was only me, my group (Saihah - aka organiser, Huiqi, Clara, Sihan), Wei Shan, Shermin, Jess, Grace, Bing Xi, Dao Li and Robin who turned up. Since there was a promotion for Thursday, we each paid $12 for 2 hrs of ice skating.

I fell once, sustained blisters, and pretty much sticked to the side of the rink and slowly made my way around. It was only til the last 30 mins that I could skate without having to hold on to the side so short intervals. There were some pro skaters who made me jealous of the way they zoomed around so gracefully .. of course, there were little kids who were taking lessons from the instructors as well; it was fun to watch them.

After that, we stopped at 4pm and went to Pizza Hut for our lunch-cum-dinner. I got the Pizza Set Meal with a drink and soup (I chose Hawaiian):



















Stella arrived just when we were finishing our meal. And the bill came up to $9.50 for me, which was ok I guess. Falls, laughter, enjoyment of each others company .. that's how I would sum up today's outing. But, we all had fun, which was most important, and yeah I throughly enjoyed ice skating. Its fun enough for me to want to go for another session again, if there's a chance ^^

Will upload more pics when I get them.

That's all for now ^^

No comments: