February 22, 2008

I love mods

There was a guy on sGE forums today, anti_bot hacker who apparently posted details (at 10.54am) from HR's private forum about their stance against botting, and some more proudly said that he spent 5 hrs to hack into it. I went to alert Sam about the thread:

http://forum.iahgames.com/ge/showthread.php?t=31195

and when I got back to Gen Disc section, voila, thread gone, and apparently TS also banned or something, cos couldn't find him in member list. Too bad I didn't screenshot.

LOL, and that infamous Irysfied use the post and make a long bolded list zz .. effort wasted haha

I think Hrin must have done it ^^ Goooo mods!

Edit: Ok, thread is still there but Hrin made TS edit his first post. But my post got quote him saying that:



















I'm only waiting for certain pple in forum to get banned ...

No comments: