April 01, 2008

D.Gray-man

Finished the manga chapters up to 154 .. waiting for more updates: Bleach, Naruto, Rosario + Vampire, Ai to Himegoto~

I must say, I like them a lot, even though Bleach's filler arc currently is more exciting .. chapter 135 has young Ukitake omg .. he's so hot even when young ..

So now I've started on the anime series of D.Grayman .. its ok, but they changed some things in the anime version. Up to episode 16 as I blog this. And I absolutely adore Kanda~ his voice, his looks, his everything kyaaa~ Kakashi takes a backseat! Kanda's the new cool!

Here's a nifty link for D.Gray-man anime info: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6764

As for the soundtracks, I went to register on a forum just so I could get the OST for Season 1 and 2. Blog's song is Lala's Lullaby performed by Wada Kaoru - this song is played in episode 4 and 5, a real soulful piece.

Crunchyroll is getting worse .. if they license Saiunkoku Monogatari season 2 I will scream. And boycott indefinitely. Meanwhile, veoh is still my chioce for high quality anime vids.

No comments: