April 18, 2008

Pics!

.. but first, Bahamas. The Base Camp is beautiful - that goes for the OST Watersky too. But the map .. Marshlands, I've to pot like nuts and spam skills. Swamp of Darkness .. uggh, I can't even survive there, gotta be in a squad .. and I was lucky to survive til morning when afk.

Most likely I'll afk again in the morning, but I need sleep badly. I slept at 3 and woke at 6.40am and was happy to see I wasn't dead. And my wiz hit lvl 101 last night ^^

Ok, now pics of us last Friday:

Us at PastaMania. From left to right - Mr Wong, Agnes, Candy, Cheryl, Hui Shan, Yasser, Guang Zhe (against the wall), Dao Li, Yan Zhen, Rangini, Irene, me, Mei Hong, Mark.



















Tucking in.



















Irene with her tiramisu - reward for being making the most no. of calls in BSU.



















Peeps playing in the arcade. Yasser is a natural at racing. But I myself won twice :D



















On the way back to NYP after everything



















That's all for now. I regret doing the logos and banners .. nobody appreciated my effort except Jas.

No comments: