April 08, 2008

Hopefully going to KL

Ack, so finding hotel rates and comparing them hurts my head. Anyways, a bunch of friends are planning on going to KL City Centre on 17 May (my bday!) to 19 May (Vesak Day). 3D2N~ And from the research I've done so far - coach (2 way) will cost me $97 (we're choosing Aeroline since its cheaper), hotel will cost me about $100 (we're looking at Novotel Hydro Majestic, 4 star hotel) and I'll be sharing a room with Jas (IF, and a big IF I'm confirmed going). But so far Jas, Spin, Gerald and Jerry going .. I hope more go so its cheaper (don't ask me how but I think it'll be)

Grassland VIP Coach is more expensive, and they go straight to Corcus Hotel which is also expensive so yeah .. that option is out. And my mum just had to ask about the objective for the trip. and she said "what about the Mas S thing" I was like eh, ROFL. What does Mas Selamat have to do with going to KL zz .. except that the baggage check will take longer to clear, that's all.

Head still hurts .. but I hope my mum will give teh green light. Keepin my fingers crossed.

No comments: