April 07, 2008

Sunday was ..

.. disastrous, for lack of a better word. We were running all over the map, only to get warped to the towns as other factions took last hit .. owned by EVN, Genesis (Miyafuckji is hum ji) .. and the coordination last night was very bad. Some of the members happily went MIA during the war while others gave up halfway. Only good thing that happened was that I bought a E.84 Mantis Rod, and +5 it successfully from +0; the first chip I used gave me AR+2, hee ^^

Never ever got a AR stat on any of my weps before .. so yeah I'm quite pleased. Thinking of joining my sis's faction to support her, go to HR or go solo .. whichever works for me.

P.S: I like my blog song a lot ^^

ADD-ON: D.Gray-man

OP1 - Innocent Sorrow



OP2 - Brightdown



Doubt & Trust - Access OP3



NEW Gekidou - OP4

No comments: