October 10, 2007

Ms Kua, our temporary CC, called me today. She asked me if I wanted to take up 8 modules this semester, or take 7 but stay back 1/2 a semester and graduate later; or spread out 7 this sem, then 4 the next, and 4 after attachment .. she told me that if I wanted to take 8 (coz I failed Econs) the school would monitor my performance, if I was struggling with all my modules, they could take the extra one away from me. I told her I'm going to try to do 8 this semester .. I want to graduate with my friends, not alone with strangers ..

My timetable is very kuku, got 3 hrs break de hoho .. but that will change once the director approves of me taking 8 modules ..

GE wise, I think I musta been born to do siggies, check em out:






They are the same, but I played around with the hue and saturation .. and here's another:

No comments: