October 28, 2007

Updates

Thursday:

Learned a $6.40 lesson: never put your admin card in your bag. If not it'll get cracked very bad. And then having to tell the lecturers that my card was damaged every lecture was a pain.

Friday:

My dad lost his handphone to a pickpocket. He had it in the front pocket of his jeans, by the time he realised it was missing it was too late.

Sunday:

Happy b-day to my paternal grandma! The whole troop of us (family, cousins, babes in arms) went down to a nearby coffeeshop for a feast :) We had butter prawns, scallop with braised kailan, claypot stew, steamed fish, longevity noodles, and longan for dessert. And yeah, since my cousin's got a baby girl, that makes her my niece, and me her aunt o_0 I'm old T_T



Above: My grandma in the middle, surrounded by my relatives. My little bro is the one in orange shirt.



Sunshine gal at 4 months old currently. Smile! =)



My mum in green shirt, carrying my little niece, Quinny. Behind them is my cousin, Quinny's mum.

No comments: