October 15, 2007

Yes, school started today. Woke at 6 in the morning to meet the girls so we could buy our materials early. Not much people were at the printing shop so the queue moved quite fast. Proceeded to Biz side, spent a total of about $41 on all the materials; but I've decided I'm not going to get a new book for economics; to save costs.

Met Ms Kua, our temp CC today, she's quite a straight to the point lady if you get my drift. Signed a form that stated I had to maintain 95% attendance in all my 8 modules and a 50% pass in quizes and tests in order to do all 8. Not a bad tradeoff, but just looking the new timetable gives me a headache. I don't know how to cope with 8 modules at a go.

Then, came grouping time for our IT Innovation Project. I hate it, because invariably I'll end up cast adrift from the rest. Not that I mind, but setting conditions? Pfft. I suppose I should consider myself lucky that I have a group T_T

Anyways, as you can see from the new blogskin, I've decided to go the way of the emo. Black is my new colour now, for a while anyway. Also done by the same person who did the blue umbrella guy skin.

*song is stuck in my head*

No comments: