October 18, 2007

Yet another change

My previous black skin was bugged, so some of the navs couldn't be clicked unless the page was refreshed .. I'm going to try this out for a while.

Swamped sch wise. Projects rolling our way, and did I mention I hate my kuku timetable? Trying to do my econs tut T_T and my 2604 tut for tmr .. meanwhile for the IT project I'm supposed to research on Intel. Hallelujah.

And this is the @$&!#% msg I get trying to submit work thru CMS:


General Failure Exception com.niit.cliks.control.common.
GeneralFailureException: te_SQLException


I give up for the bloody submission.

Desktop is fixed, so my sis is back to choping it. No more hogging of my laptop. And because she used all my accounts (6 in total) and my bro's (3) Neopets accounts to trade items while under a diff email, all 13 accounts of ours got frozen. I was like wtf. But affect her more, lah. So now she no more Neopets to play, she play pkm ruby =.= and found Feebas T_T

Oh, and the rainy days. I freeze! I want to box whoever's decided to make the week dreary.

Back to work.

No comments: