March 30, 2008

And we won!!

It was a crazy CW this week. Laggy, but fun ^^ We won Desolate Cliff, lost it then got it back again. I died and lagged so many times I lost count, potted like mad and relogged .. And after that we got vis XD from Dan, who distributed it out.

Who attended: Me, Analytic, FinaLDestinyz, Icrine, JohnneWalker, LEONHARTIA, Dan (he returned to take over his pilot after we won back Deso), Reventz, SiegeMasters, Sigs, Starsunder, TheSaviour, Valkrys, angelovista, drawz, jaydee and babydoll.

I was telling them the whole day to save warp .. and its tiring, I think I need a secretary huhu. Any nominations? ^^ And, everyone flocks to money but when getting all to go for CW ...

Gonna share 2 pics b4 I sleep:



















This is what true friendship means. Moja was talking about the "pain" as in the damage he got from IsageComm, FL of SexyBunnies. But even so, he bravely led an attack on them with the rest of HellRaiders to help us, their ally.



















Next, the moment we captured Desolate Cliff back again.

Good going guys, great job and good work! Next CW the colonies will be reset so we must work harder and be united ^^ Don't just go CW for the money ok? haha

That's about it, ta for now.


P.S: After Colony War ended Reloaded still did not truce us. They refused. And while going back to Auch from El Lago I was CHASED by 5 families from Reloaded. WTF. Now I hate them and Genesis too. RAWR. Death to Reload!!!

No comments: