March 27, 2008

Went for the Career Talk ytd. Wasn't really a talk, since there were only 2 speakers. And, the gist of it is like all the stuff my mum tells me about, when she comes back from courses like this. And my sis liked the career driver survey so much she went to type it out. Anyway, I think the male lecturer is cute. :p

And we had BSU Games Day ytd. From 2 plus to 5, we ran around the whole campus Amazing Race style, solving clues, figuring out the next location and playing games. I swear, my feets ache =x and I think I must have been the slowest in my group haha. What no exercise does to you T_T

And we all stank when it was over. Although, the teeny weeny souvenir of a cup (from Ikea) was well .. not adequate to make up for the "technical error" (inside joke) .. So our group which should have been first was not the winner, instead it was the 3rd grp with Kasheef as leader who won. I swear the second team leader Yaseh was so shocked haha.

Today just slacking off .. phew my baby is lvl 29 now, but her Possession Fire isn't maxed yet, haiz.

No comments: