March 25, 2008

This incident happened on Sun night, before I went to sleep. (refer to pic taken while in Skull Dung)



















While running to Ferrucio Junction to save warp for this coming CW, I stopped just before the entrance at Stone Pit to reply to pms. This Penthouses guy ran past, and then stopped beside me and killed the mobs around. When I was done, he said "You have to give me ..." I was like, WTF lols. Just because my wiz was wearing Original Wiz costume (starting costume) and my fighter was wearing Sunset Stripe costume, this guy thinks I'm some noob who needed saving. Hello, I'm like veteran already zzz. I didn't know whether to laugh or get mad at him. Then I promptly removed my costume to show him what I was wearing - Clara Mago and Gladiator Armor and told him I was a vet.

After we ended the conversation and I had reached a spot to save warp, I decided to pm my friend Wingdols who was in Espanola faction, same as this perp. He told me Penthouses was a noob, a new member who just joined a faction an hour ago. We both had a good laugh as I recounted the incident to him.

And I repeated to my sister. And because it's too funny to pass up I HAD to share it here as well lols.

Ok, next - 2 pics from Sunday's CW .. the attendees who went and won a colony for us. Credits to Starsunder who sent me the images:

Ana's Treasure Golem:
















Close-up shot:
















Victors:

No comments: