March 13, 2008

I must say, TEP is the weirdest period of time spent in sch. As I'm in BSU with group 4A, when we're not calling people, we're doing data entry, data analysis, talking, eating, snacking, stoning, discussion that kills brain cells (cos its hard for us to agree on anything), slacking, sneaking off (esp certain people ..). And, getting ready for a presentation around 27 Mar, for our DBS client.

1 week plus, and I've come to realise .. I dunno, sort of hate this routine that I fall into invariably everyday. Lunch at 12pm, and the rest of the day rotting if we have nothing to do. haiz

And I hate the godforsaken rain! It rains everyday and we freeze everyday too.

Slacked off updating my blog cos I'm mostly tired when I reach home these days. Other than catching up on anime and manga, and watching movies online, otherwise I pretty much get bored.

Anyways, went with my parents to Changi Airport on Tues to fetch my sis home. We arrived early so we explored Terminal 3:















"Hanging Gardens of Babylon" in the background. And I love the ceiling (see below)















They had a kopitiam, and Candy Empire OMG. But the shops were sparse, and some weren't open yet. And, I saw Secret Recipe there too. Woots~ Terminal 3 is really spacious, but whether it can be better .. we'll see. And planning for T4 is already beginning, so I wonder if T3 will be able to develop into a nice terminal, or get overshadowed by the future T4.















This is what the outside of Crystal Jade Shanghai looks like. You can't miss its curves - the restaurant is just on top of the Departure sign board.















And by the time we reached home and was ready to settle down, it was 2 plus am already. Couldn't stay awake the next day and was late =x My sis got me a nice handmade scarf, coloured silver and black. My mum got a handbag while my dad got a shirt. As for my little bro, he got a nice wooden box, with a carved, lacquered dog on the cover. In the end they were so rushed, they only had 1.5 hrs to shop so my sis didn't buy much. I'm just glad she's home safe.

No comments: