March 06, 2008

A flight~

Yesterday, my mum brought this home for me from the office: an Aboriginal necklace that her colleague had bought while in New Zealand.



















While its simple, I like its design very much, and have started wearing it ^^

Oh, but more importantly .. today morning at 4am, my sister embarked on her 5D4N field trip to Cambodia with her class. For the past few days over the weekend, she had been packing, buying things that she needed. My mum and dad woke early at 2am to wake her up and send her to the airport. The noise they made woke me too, and I laughed when she came into the room twice before leaving the house to hug her bolster. Haha, I think she'd wished she could bring it lols. And I told her to come back safely. I hope she does.

Had I been apply to apply for leave I would have gone too .. as it is, they took a tour around the new Terminal 3, before having some coffee and coming home to sleep. Maybe when its time for my sis to come back I'll tag along and see for myself what T3 is like.

Work at BSU is fine, and we're all getting used to waking early, signing in and slacking until 9am. We're also used to calling people/data entry. But, what we haven't got used to is the freaking COLD of our project room and call centre. When my group went down for lunch break today, we were all shaking from the cold, brr.

I'm thinking of quitting GE .. lost the interest for it, haiz.

No comments: