May 14, 2008

Food

First, fresh fish sliced soup that I had on Monday 2 weeks ago, $3.50 from Koufu















**updates from last tuesday to friday**

Then on Tues, me, Mei Hong, Sihui, Andy and Raymond went to Yishun for lunch. We went to the laksa stall behind the bus interchange and had lunch there .. the dessert stall uncle was not very nice.

I've missed THIS laksa SO much. Oishii~ $2.20, from the side store (the front one is FAKE)















And then we got the durian ice cream too .. creamy, thick durian full of goodness. I swear by the authentic aroma of fresh durian~ $2.20















Then on Friday when I went to visit my mum at the hospital, I bought my dinner at the Tangs Marketplace .. hehe luckily I did get there alright

The shark fin soup .. $2.50 which turned out to be vegetarian full of mushrooms

No comments: