May 17, 2008

On my bday~

I chipped these stats myself, woots. Bday gal is lucky! haha

I bought 10 88 chips .. and the first chip I used struck jackpot










Then I went to chip my own rapier












So happy ^^ As for my prezzies .. on GE, Spin got me 70k g pts =0 THANKS SPIN!! Jas is mailing me my prezzie, Jerry gave me pure otite lols, SQ gave me a +5 Silver Cont ATK (the one that I chipped), Blue gave me Edward's White Grim Reaper Summon Ring, Tunes is gonna pass me my ERM which he said he would chip to DR3 FOC, Rildiz gave me a Desert Storm and the rest wished me happy bday~

As for real life .. my mum went to Polar Cakes when she went for her follow-up checkup on Thurs and bought a cake .. damn tempted to see what the cake looks like, ahh! But usually I will ask them not to buy a cake .. its only symbolic so we usually get those teensy cakes and order Pizza Hut or eat out. But this year .. both my sis n brother are coughing so we'll be staying home. But, she IS treating us to Mac Breakfast hehe .. and I'm supposed to be sleeping so I can wake at 8am .. or rather later but I'm still awake.

More updates later~

No comments: