December 18, 2007

1.30pm.

Her x ray results are out - fishbone's been cleared. She's just seen the ENT doctor (for throat) and they're feeding her through a drip. Meanwhile she's lying in bed sleeping because she'll feel giddy whenever she stands/sits up.

Change of plans - we're all going down to visit her, but after dinner. And maybe I'll have to take over my mum for "watch duty" from night til morning.

Prepared myself for no internet =x

Hopefully she'll only be in the B1 ward for 2 days, and then come home. But now we're waiting for other test results to come in.

Told her bf about it. He's really a nice, sweet guy, what with all the caring smses. Heck I'm jealous lol. But then I thought he should be informed since my mum isn't letting my sis touch her handphone at all =x Haven't had the chance to tell my sis Aaron knows already .. haiz.

I've promised him to update whenever possible.

P.S: Someone tell me I'm dreaming pls.

P.S.S: GE will undergo 2.5 days of maintainence for the new 2.4 patch til Thurs 12pm. Hooray.

No comments: