December 06, 2007

Muses for today

1) Potato wedges are good for stand-up lunches, especially when walking to IB tutorials. Grabbing a bite before class means no rumbling stomach when CRM ends.

2) Rainy days = freezing days. 80% chance of turning into snowpeople.

3) Seng is intimidating when he sits beside you and launches into grandfather story.

4) When gamers meet, all they can talk about .. is games, games and more games. As was the case when I went down to Woodlands to meet Luke today, a fellow GE player from Cervantes server. I'd posted in forums that I had successfully downloaded the 2.4 patch for the Bahia islands. So he pm-ed me asking if we could meet so I could pass to him. But, when transferring the 659mb file to his laptop .. everything hanged. Thrice. After 20 mins of trying, we gave up and then I accompanied him to Comics Connection at Causeway so he could reserve 2 'My Bellem Boxes' package for him and his friend.

Had trouble these days trying to re-install GE, because I downloaded some file which corrupted my game client =( So, I asked him if he could spare me the current 2.1.18 version client cd, and he said ok.

Problem was, my disk drive's driver was missing = cannot read any cds. But, he had an external hardrive. So we arranged to meet again on Monday where he would help me setup GE on my laptop. Whoopeedo ^_^

Meanwhile, I'll be catching up on work and waiting for blessed Monday to play GE again ^^

No comments: