December 19, 2007

Updates

I ended up going down to KKH myself, since my mum thought I was enough to help her with stuff. Sitting around and waiting for the head doctor to come by and declare my sis discharged was what we did for most part of the afternoon. I swear I was super drowsy when finally at 5pm the doc came by, then my mum settled some admin stuff and we went home in a cab. And the air-conditioner in KKH is soooo cold.

Nothing much to talk about, 'cept my sis vomited again when she reached home. I do think there's some sort of virus that caused my sis to have the runs (she went in and out of the toilet 7 times while in KKH), not the medicine that they gave her to help loosen her bowels. In any case, she's fallen asleep and declined dinner, but we're still gonna be observing her .. and yeah, a diet change is in store for her.

Meanwhile VStudio corrupted my desktop. My bro says he can't get to the desktop at all, so I had to uninstall it in safe mode. *grumbles* Which means I'm gonna have to do all my VStudio related stuff in sch. Bah humbug ..

Tomorrow we're going down to the temple in Toa Payoh to pray for my sis's safe return from hospital .. I figure its half a day gone. Just as well, once I come back GE *should* be up. I hope.

No comments: