July 28, 2007

Been about a week plus since I updated, but anyways as you guys can see, I've a new blog layout! ^_^

Its simple, with the squares for navigation, since I didn't want something with too much bling, nor with girly colours, I wanted to look for a girl holding an umbrella, but couldn't find any on blogskins so I got this instead. Edited some of the html code to get the alignment and stuff right =)

School wise .. have to buck up for POFM paper. Tks Qi for reminding me. ECPJ .. yeah I know I procrastinate horribly on that, but presentation is coming soon. So, cannot slack.

On Thurs morning, 14 business women and men headed to AMK Hub to accompany said man to buy his formal wear, because he forgot that we had a presentation on that day. Said sotong being Robin, who mostly acted as if it was no big deal when some of us who turned up early for class gaped at him. His reason - mind was preoccupied with the cue cards and rehearsing. Thing is, if he can remember to bring his cue cards, and turn up for lesson, he should have remembered it. Anyways, off we went when at around 8.25am our teacher called to say there was no class, all the way down to AMK via train, ladies suffering in various degrees in our heels.

Bought his formal wear at Fairprice, then I saw HP book7, so I brought it for $48.05. :p Despite me saying I'm not that much of a HP fan .. no spoilers! But allow me to confess I never liked happy endings.

Had breakfast at the S11 kopitiam nearby, got myself ba chor mee, then we all took a bus back to campus block L side, where we had to climb an extremely long flight of stairs and reach in time for our presentation, with plenty of time to spare for last-min rehearsal, since the earlier class took their own goddamn sweet time and made us delay ours.

Feet hurt for 2 days after .. ooh heels! Dreadful things. I never can understand how ladies can suffer pain for the sake of this 'lift' feeling, much less shop in them o_0 .. maybe I'm not that in touch with my feminine side lol

Waiting for Ocean's14 and Rush Hour 3 =) Woot Jackie Chan!

No comments: