July 01, 2007

Shopping = Whee!

Accompanied Huiqi to Bugis yesterday so she could get a laptop. Crowd was terrifying, droves of people all about rushing on their shopping spree before the GST went up to 7%. Everywhere I looked, GSS banners. Discounts. Get 2 get 1 free. So on and so forth .. cash registers must have been ringing like mad yesterday.

I looked around in Bugis Village while she proceeded to Sim Lim. Saw a shop selling the blowsy pants that Faizah has, but the uncle wanted $20 in cash. Browsed other stores, they were selling the same things. Stepped into this shop, Zimble, and bought these two tops:



Off-shoulder purple tube, $33.80.


Black shirt with shimmers, $20.

After that, I decided to go down to Orchard's Far East Plaza, to see if I could find the black pants there. Walked about the shops, crowd wasn't so bad, but there were still enough people to make you regret going out on a Saturday. I checked out out this shop that claimed to be selling Hong Kong stuff, the auntie showed me black leggings with lace (><) for $19.

Another was selling them at $18.90. So after browsing through most of the shops, I went into Tokyo Bay, which was selling the black legging w/o lace for $14. =) It pays to look around hehe. Bought this as well:



Green top, $8.


Got home tired, but very happy =) I love shopping! But I can't stand the walking haha. Toodles!

No comments: