July 20, 2007

Many Meetings ..

Apologies for the above misleading title, should be called many reunions haha. Lets see, this week I had a total of 5 dear dear people getting in touch with me, so brightened up otherwise lousy week:

1) Daedy. Who's a very nice and funny guy and my fellow staffer on HobbitQuest where I do the weapons and armor lists lol. Some may think I waste my time making them, since its not really appreciated by players, but to me, its my interest lor. LOTR fan all the way! Thanks for all the funny stuff =)

2) Zhi Yang. Aka my ex-colleague from Su Korean. We chatted a bit, and were surprised on both sides to find out the other had no boy/girl friend. >.> Which is a surprise, but anyway, long time no talk ahah, you always pop out of the blue when I'm doing my work hehe. God bless, and way to go dragon boat dude!

3) Benny. Secondary school classmate. Who (generously got me my first mp3 player) and went to Kunming to "immerse in the culture" there. Survived on 5k yuan a month. Wow, pei fu, I couldn't survive on that even if the things there are cheap. And why no pics! *cry* .. I wanted to see how it was like there boo .. But anyway glad that you didn't get affected by the flood. I don't know geography to save my life ..

4) Next, Kory! My nick for Koreth from EragonLive, the super UBER clever god of IT. Who is always helpful when I have questions with regards to my projects. Who listens to my rants, and who is .. nicest online father figure ever. Who can cook very very well and likes to eat =) You really should migrate here haha. But I will never try crapple lol.

5) Last but not least, Cheryl! Some of you may know her from the movie 小孩不笨 (I Not Stupid). She played Selena's daughter in that Jack Neo movie. My good friend in secondary sch, we lost touch after graduating. Anyways, it's good to know all's well with her, except she is having her A levels. Yeah, and I complain at the slew of projects and test .. I think you more stress than me girl, but jia you!! I'm gunning for you =) Good luck with your boyfie haha, may you two be together always.

And I think that's about it, thanks to you 5! Love yall ^_^

p.S: I wonder what happened to Levon, also a dear dear friend who's stationed in Iraq now. Dude, I hope you're ok and just slacking off playing WoW. Ok, maybe I'm thinking too much but I hope you guys didn't get bombed or smth. Keep safe! So I don't have to worry about you.

No comments: