July 14, 2007

Je deteste chiennes. Really.

Anyways, not much to update about. Got C+ for POFM project. Just happy we passed. That JLO keeps saying we're the worst in the cohort. And mins later she contradicts herself by saying "your group is not too bad". And then, she tells us how our incoming ICA next week is very crucial, and that we must work very hard to score, since "you all DBI side always fail in exams". -_-

The whole 0608 failed their ICA, only 3 passed. Our Biz Environment tutor Meow says we've been "consistent", so when we told her about JLO saying that she said "cannot be, you all have been putting in effort blah" .. If this is some kind of reverse psychology to make us work harder for our exam .. wrong tree, JLO. Its demoralizing, offending even when you say we're the worst when we know we are not that terok.

ECPJ .. redoing database. And hopefully starting linking to database by this weekend. DBMS test next week, 10%. Stayed back for the tutorial since Ho clearly marked me for it, and I don't feel confident about my grades. She basically went through some basic SQL statements with us, I didn't do too bad. Although for some reason Celeste likes to add extra things lol :p

Going to arrange a day or two next week to start on our Biz Com skit.

I swear, if chocolate still has no effects, I'm gonna drug myself.

No comments: