July 21, 2007

Fishy Business

Went to AMK Hub with my family to celebrate my dad's b-day at Fish & Co today. Since he didn't want a cake, we thought a restaurant would be good.

We got there at 1.50pm and had to queue for a bit, as the outlet there is a little cramped. As usual, the staff there are so attentive and friendly! We ordered Masala Pizza, my sis chose Coriander Catch, me and my dad had New York Fish & Chips, a Mermaid Freeze for my dad, my mum decided on Wrasse Fillet with Picatta, and my brother wanted salmon.

We also got the soup of the day (mushroom) with our sets, which would be $1.90, instead of ordering separately which would cost $4 per cup. GST hike is >< Then we had a laugh when the Mermaid Freeze came, because it was this huge UBER big mug of drink! ahah

Then when the bill came, my mum told the waiter it was my dad's b-day, so he showed the waiter his IC, and we got 10% off our bill and a complimentary vanilla ice cream =) So we racked up to about $79.60 total .. which isn't too bad, below a 100 bucks. The 3 of us went home for a nap, while my mum and sis went to Outram Park to see the zhong yi, Kuo Meiling.

Woke up in time to catch the detective show on Channel 8. Gonna start ECPJ stuff now, ta! Have a good weekend all.

No comments: