July 16, 2007

Frustrations ..

Mum cooked chicken chop for our dinner yesterday. Not too bad, but the gravy could use some improvement. Had the usual at Splash and Decker for lunch today, hot fudge choc brownie with choc ice cream, and Milo freeze.

And no, choc didn't have any effect at all. And I think I know why: its when this whole shit started. Test today was .. I know I got some things mixed up, but as long as I pass I'm happy. Project wise .. gonna settle the script for Biz Com tomorrow during break. Starting on IPTNET case study on thurs and fri.

V.jealous of my sis, whose boyfie took her out to watch Harry Potter 5 at AMK Hub on Sun. I have SO a list of movies to buy/watch .. what's lacking is the time and money and company.

ECPJ .. has brought about a whole lot of frustrations on. I'm not worried for my function. Although I'd like very very much to just tell the rest to fuck this project, and that I wanna throw in the towel. Listened to 24 by Jem on repeat for the past day plus today. Its hard rock (1st on my playlist), didn't think I'd like it, but there you go, helps to numb the senses (and deafen your hearing after blasting the speaker).

I would also .. love to rant. Although I really shouldn't, but there are some things which I can't be keeping inside. My patience is high-strung now. Some people love to dominate the whole project, despite not being the leader. Said leader echoes the dominating one. Said members, some can take it, some can't. I can't. Dominating one LOVES to argue until she is right when she isn't. And I don't want to pretend to co-exist with said people who make this project HELL anymore. Its nearly impossible because the effects, while not as much on me, is making a certain someone 走投无路. Which after hearing, I'm not happy either.

It should NOT have to come to this. No one should EVER have to be pushed into a corner. And I'm sick and tired of having to face said people at school. Sick and tired of having to deal with them for this bloody project. First impressions .. you wouldn't know until you actually work with said people, and find out that they are shitty. I don't claim to be so efficient at group work, nor am I so good that people love me whichever group I'm in, for whichever module. But I do try and put in effort, even if it takes slower for me, since I don't like to be rushed.

But, when you got someone driving you .. and like really driving you (think bull and farmer, expect said farmer is very good at talking), then shit hits the fan. I nearly, very nearly blew up at them during e-com lesson today. Simply no way to get a word in edgewise when she talks. Just on and on. And what cheek to smile! But thought that I did not want to drag others into this.

Went home, and got so mad that I teared for a bit. Emotions running away with me I think.

气刹爆炸. Tomorrow Edwin wants to meet us for our functions. Tomorrow we shall see. And very likely, tomorrow I shall scream.

No comments: