July 09, 2007

Chiong!!

Procrastinated for like the past two weeks. As a result, one mad scramble of epic proportions ensued over the past 3 days. Have managed to complete a number of screens, left with 3 to go out of .. well, 170 plus .aspx files that I did over these time frame.

Skipping lessons to finish them up, with POFM work ><

Gave my mum a heart attack when I printed the screenshots last night. In colour.

Biz Com Project to be completed on Tues .. one project down. Left with ECPJ, Biz Env, Biz Com ICA4 .. crazyness I tell you.

Me pig of a sis still HAS NOT got me my VERY belated b-day prezzie. She can forget about hers also. But we decided to get Harry Potter book7, and we're gonna wait for the price to drop, since we're in no hurry to read it. She also urges me to go watch Transformers. I've so got a whole list of movies I wanna watch, but where to find the time I ask you.

Although, her nightly conversations with her boyfie Aaron keep me awake, what with giggles and all, still, its quite funny to eavesdrop while I'm on the laptop.

Speaking of which, I think my laptop's gone bust on me. First, the battery indicator is orange, and blinking. Screen display for it also disappeared. Second, it hanged for two times in a row, while I was doing my ECPJ on the VS 2005. And both times I had to redo the screens because I didn't save. ><

Learnt my lesson, like what gaming pros will tell you: Save when possible.

No comments: