June 28, 2007

Crash

Mum came home late from work yesterday, and immediately went to her room without taking dinner. Quite uncharacteristic of her, usually she would nag us about what we were doing, but last night ..

Went to her room to ask her to eat something, it was already 8 plus pm. She said no, and started to cry. Work was bogging her down, she said, too many things at a go, plus she was out of her depth. Managed to talk her round after a while. So she's getting 2 days MC today, and going to the tui na because she has some breathing difficulties.

My dad can happily sit outside and watch tv, my sis was doing her work, no comment there. But my brother? Hanging around rattling non-stop. Can't he see that people are not in the mood ..

Slept at 4am rushing ECPJ (DIE liao) and woke at 6am, since I told my maid to wake me up early thinking I'll be in time for the 8am lesson. But I overslept, so went for POFM lec at 10am instead.

Got myself choc stuff at Splash & Decker for lunch today, but strangely didn't feel the 'lift' that choc usually gives me. Didn't have much appetite the last few days. Look at food .. just don't feel like eating even if I need to.

Breaking down and crashing ..

No comments: