January 01, 2008

Exclusive update :D

New photo on profile :D >>>

Was the first to arrive at Clarke Quay MRT, waited a bit for Jaslin(JuzAngel) and Ximen (TheCool) to reach, after that, we met up with i-forgot-his-name =x (Guailan) and headed to the Burger King nearby for dinner. Shortly after Winston (Spinelli) reached. I got BK chicken while they got BK Fish. Halfway through the meal, Jerry (Siao) came with his cousin and had dinner with us. We talked and ate til about 8pm, midway i-also-forgot-his-name =x AhPow and his gf Vee Vien made an appearance and then we started walking down to Lunar.

Since Hong (Shineforce) only reserved 2 tables for us, the 7 of us had to share, the ladies sitting and the guys standing. (but they asked me for my IC =x do I look below 18 T_T) So, for the 7 of us to get in without paying for the entrance fee, we had to order 2 premium bottles. Martell, with Coke and green tea as the mixers. Then the live band started performing at 9 plus, by that time people were already streaming into the pub. Susu (Emer), DeusAngelus and his gf, and Ximen's friends popped by. Raymond (ZmojaZz) our Faction Leader said he would come, but in the end didn't coz his baby girl was crying. o_0

Time flew by chatting, drinking, listening to the music, watching vidoes .. playing games .. then at 12am I left for home, and reached home about 1.30am.

Off to bed now, but here's some pics before I go (didn't manage to get pics of us, too dark inside)
top - my shoes ^^ bottom - a pic of me ^^

















No comments: