January 03, 2008

Our next fac outing's gonna be at Black Angus @ One Fullerton for dinner on 12 Jan ^^

Since got someone sponsoring me, my name's in the attendance list already hehe

I don't really care for beef, but I went to see their menu (no pics) and I've got my eye on:

i) Grilled jumbo prawns
ii) Seafood combo (Shiok ar!!)
iii) Breaded mushroom
iv) Big Mountain Chocolate Fudge Cake (sinfullll~)

they all sound yummy :D

and im suppossed to be the 'official' reporter for the event. So, I'll be taking pics of our VIPs, members, food etc etc and posting them on my blog and maybe on our faction forum too.

Sch-wise .. as usual, its hustle bustle once again as I adapt myself to the lessons of DOOOMMM, waking up early etc. These days I haven't the energy to do much =x But at least I've finished my part for my Mkt Research, and also Econs .. just chasing my other grp mates to send their ppt slides to me.

Ge-wise .. elem is soo fun :D Esp Elemental Strife. So cool, the effects. Now I'll just see if I can buy a vet musk or wiz to experiment with.

Ta for now.

No comments: