January 28, 2008

supa .. KO~

KO-ed by a few things.

Was rushing for my IB and ITIPJ during the weekends. But, my Payment page still doesn't work. So came back to school today and froze *insert body part* while doing my pages first in the lab and then moved to Disc Room 505 to continue.

And my hotmail seems to be bugged. Recipients don't get my email nor attachments =x So, have to resort to msn.

And I've sore throat since last Saturday when I ate too much muah chee (the Japanese ones in the little packets). Think I'm coming down with something. And I had Surf n Turf for lunch. Trust me to choose something fried to aggravate my throat =x

And I saw the girls in sch. Like, o_0 wat r dey doing o_0

Winston added to my headache while I was debugging. We were talking about my sis (who just started GE) and then moved on to sec sch subjects. And he had to go on and on about chemistry T_T My biggest nightmare next to VStudio. Bleh. What's so nice about chem anyway? Physics ftw!!

Chemistry is still my Achilles heel. The logic eludes me til today.

Look like its another "pia" session today. Noooo~

No comments: