January 29, 2008

My sore throat still bugs me persistently. Drinking more water helps nuts. And the late night cycle still continues.

Today was spent coding and doing report. CRM final lecture was so short. Not even half the cohort turned up and no-one said goodbye to Ms Cheng. Skipped my Econs revision lecture but I don't feel guilty. My grp mates, especially Jess and Grace and Shermin have sacrificed their sleep these past few days to do the compilation, coding, coordinating etc etc.

I wanna thank Jess for doing the payment part for me. Really didn't know how to validate the fields required, so sorry. And also Grace and Shermin, for their help.

10.21pm now, as I blog. The others I saw in school today are either on their way home or already home. After this week is over I think we all need to de-stress. And because of my whacked schedule lately I haven't talked to my hon, if at all. I miss him like crazy =x

But I'm also very proud of him for getting 8th place in the top 10 winners for this event.
Way to go hon~ I look forward to watching the video you made. ^^

P.S: Winston if you ka jiao my sis I will not forgive joo.

No comments: