January 10, 2008

Will be going with Winston to AMK Hub to get my contact lenses. But first, he wants lunch @ NYP lols. Let's see who gets mi lu first haha

Today's Customer Relationship Management Call Centre ICA was .. nerve wracking. To me at least, and I was the last person called. Ms Cheung's qns came hard and fast, the rest before me couldn't cope with it too. No wonder they said that all they could say was "sorry" repeatedly. Some of them did very well I think, she gave comments like, "I like your attitude" to Gerald XD and to Thomas she said that he would make a very good call centre staff in future.

As for me, she said I was calm (o_0), which was good. But, I had to speak up louder =x Kaka, gonna have to work on that.

Off to do my ITIPJ part of the report .. but before I leave, here's a few screenshots me and Dan took in-game today:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Currently using the second one for my wallpaper ^^

Ta for now.

No comments: