January 06, 2008

Went cycling with my dad to have breakfast today, from our house all the way to Blk 123 Yishun Avenue 5. Been a long time since I last went out just with my dad.

Took us about 15 mins to reach, and we ordered kway chap. Snapped this quick pic when my dad was making his order:
















We waited for like 20 mins before our food came. Considering I haven't eaten kway chap for years .. I was disappointed, to be honest. The pig innards didn't taste salty enough, and the soup wasn't that thick to be good tho the colour was dark. *sigh*

Some of my ongoing projects are about done halfway, which I think is good. Speaking of projects, I admit I'm pretty fed up with one of my group mates for my Econs project. We met up on last Sat, and it was agreed that they'd send their parts to me for compiling by Friday. When the day came, I got their parts except for one gal's. Heard from them she was not feeling well so I said we wouldn't meet up later for discussion on the skit, but it would be pushed to next Wed. And I even sent some materials to her to help her along with her part.

She had one WHOLE week to do hers. Even if she couldn't find some figures, she could at least sent the completed parts to me first. Even if she was not feeling well she could at least give some notice that she'd checked her email/hp. Nary a peep from her til today when I got sick of waiting and called her hp. No reply. Sent a sms, she said she was left with the graphs.

I'm really sick and tired of this. There's only so much I can spoon-feed you with figures and stuff, the rest is up to you to do ON YOUR OWN.

Just like the guides/links I post. Information that is already there, some bloody idiots cant be bothered to go and READ, worse still those who did read have to repeatedly answer their qns. Which is annoying beyond hell. So I don't see the point of doing anything anymore. My efforts is just wasted on a bunch of blockheads.

FED UP.

No comments: