January 17, 2008

Shopping! And my bro's b-day

Finished school at 2.30pm today, and we went down to Far East Plaza at Orchard and had our lunch at Cavaya Restaurant .. its just a normal eating place and not a real restaurant per se. Started on our mystery shopping at 4.40pm proper (we ended up shopping and browsing more) .. and it only took us around an hour to complete. The rest of the time was spent shopping. Regina and Huiqi got themselves a bag each at tomatoCan, while Faizah bought a grey dress for $10 at those roadside stores. Then we went into Zara, where I saw this lovely white top:




















I wanted to get it but its so expensive! $60 omg .. then I tried another shirt on:




















This is what the words say. Hon, you reading this? ^^




















Got home at 7pm, just in time to go out with my family to Vista Point to have dinner to celebrate my little bro's b-day. We ordered Sambal Chicken, Buttered Sotong, Prawns with oatmeal, Sambal French Beans and Hotplate Toufu, and Lotus Soup. I swear me and my sister felt like mum who were 3 months pregnant. And when we came home we got a small cake for him:















Happy 10th b-day Ah di! Haha, sorry I didn't get you a prezzie :p

Ta for now.

No comments: