January 17, 2008

updates

Wrapped things up at 8.30 om for that day.

Wed-Thurs:
Had my Biz Com mock interview. Updated my pic >>> Waited outside for my turn with the rest of my classmates, and mine was impromptu because right up to 10 mins before me I was still looking through my IB notes. Hmm .. I felt it was quite ok, Miss Anne didn't really ask too many hard qns, so the interview went smoothly for me. IB test later was .. eh, needless to say, I phailed. Moi gonna cry ..

Going out with my CRM group to Suntec City later for our project, Mystery Shopping. Woots ^^

Last night, I had to endure hours of lousy internet connection. Again. *haiz* One of these days I shall really sue Singtel. RAWR. Anyway, Dan got a bit tipsy from beer + rum while we were chatting on YIM. Then about 1 plus am, I went online and we talked a bit before going on webcam. Then I saw him on webcam .. omg .. I was like, kawaii~

Is it possible to fall more in love? lols

My boy roxxors meh life. Wee~

No comments: